What is Fedor Emelianenko Net Worth and Salary?
Russian politician and former heavyweight mixed martial artist Fedor Emelianenko Net Worth $18 million. Emelianenko is one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time and is frequently called “Fedor” by his followers. Some others even believe he is the best mixed martial artist to ever step foot inside the cage. Fedor currently competes in Bellator MMA and the Rizin Fighting Federation despite having initially retired from mixed martial arts. Emelianenko is unique in the world of combat sports since he has won titles in several martial arts. These sports include MMA, Judo, and Sambo. People Also Search for Tito Ortiz Net Worth.
Fedor Emelianenko Net Worth Growth
|Fedor Emelianenko Net Worth 2023||$20 Million|
|Fedor Emelianenko Net Worth 2022||$18 Million|
|Fedor Emelianenko Net Worth 2021||$15 Million|
|Fedor Emelianenko Net Worth 2020||$12 Million|
|Fedor Emelianenko Net Worth 2019||$10 Million|
|Fedor Emelianenko Net Worth 2018||$8 Million|
Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko was born on September 28, 1976, in Rubizhne, which was then a part of the Ukrainian SSR in the Soviet Union (now located in Ukraine). His family relocated to Stary Oskol, a mining town in Belgorod Oblast, Russian SFSR, when he was just two years old.
Emelianenko’s early years were marked by adversity, as his parents separated when he was a child. Raised primarily by his mother, who was a teacher, Fedor and his two brothers faced challenges. To help support his family, he took on a job as a mechanic during his teenage years.
At the age of 10, Emelianenko embarked on his journey in martial arts, commencing training in sambo and judo under the guidance of Vasily Ivanovich Gavrilov. Demonstrating remarkable natural talent for these disciplines, he began competing in regional and national tournaments in his early teenage years.
In 1995, Fedor Emelianenko was conscripted into the Russian Army, where he served for a two-year period. During his military service, he continued to hone his skills in sambo and judo. Following his discharge from the army, Emelianenko returned to Stary Oskol and transitioned into the world of mixed martial arts (MMA).
Mixed martial arts career and record
In just a few years after starting his mixed martial arts (MMA) career in 2000, Fedor Emelianenko had amassed a 10-1 record. He joined Pride Fighting Championships, Japan’s top MMA company, in 2002. He later won the Pride Heavyweight Championship and set a record by successfully defending it three times.
- Emelianenko’s MMA supremacy earned him the moniker “The Last Emperor.” He is largely regarded as one of the all-time best MMA fighters.
- Emelianenko has a 40-6-1 (1 NC) MMA record. In his victories, he has 16 knockouts, 15 submissions, and 9 decisions.
Legacy and fighting style
Fedor Emelianenko is widely regarded as one of the preeminent figures in the history of mixed martial arts (MMA). His illustrious career is characterized by dominant showings in Pride Fighting Championships, where he clinched the Heavyweight Championship and remarkably defended it on three occasions. His unbroken streak of victories from 2001 to 2010 stands as one of the most remarkable feats in the annals of MMA history.
Yet, Emelianenko’s legacy extends beyond mere win-loss statistics. He is equally celebrated for his humble and respectful demeanor, qualities that set him apart. As a devout Christian, he consistently expresses admiration and respect for his opponents, exemplifying the principles of sportsmanship. In this regard, Emelianenko serves as a genuine ambassador for the MMA community, embodying the virtues of the sport.
Emelianenko is renowned for his versatile fighting style, displaying mastery in Sambo, judo, and striking. What sets him apart is his exceptional ability to seamlessly integrate these diverse techniques, rendering him an exceptionally unpredictable and challenging adversary.
Notably, Emelianenko possesses extraordinary strength and athleticism, enabling him to generate formidable power in his punches and kicks. Additionally, he excels in taking opponents to the ground with finesse.
This fighting style underscores Emelianenko’s unwavering commitment to training. His strong work ethic is a well-known attribute, and he continually seeks opportunities to enhance his skills, a testament to his dedication to constant improvement.
Championships and accomplishments
**Mixed martial arts accomplishments:**
- Pride Fighting Championships Heavyweight Champion, a title held from 2003 to 2007.
- RINGS King of Kings Tournament Champion in 2001.
- WAMMA Heavyweight Champion in 2008.
- M-1 Global World Heavyweight Champion in 2011.
- Bellator MMA World Heavyweight Grand Prix Champion in 2019.
**Combat sambo achievements:**
- Four-time World Combat Sambo Champion in 2002, 2005, 2007, and 2012.
- European Combat Sambo Champion in 2006.
- Bronze Medalist in the Russian National Judo Championship for the years 1997 and 1998.
**Additional honors and awards:**
- Acknowledged as an Honored Master of Sports in Sambo.
- Received the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, 2nd class.
- Bestowed with the Order of Peter the Great, 1st class.
In 2010, Fedor Emelianenko ventured into the realm of politics by securing a position as a deputy in the Belgorod Regional Duma, where he would go on to serve for two terms.
Subsequently, in 2016, Emelianenko took on the role of a member of the Public Chamber of Russia, an advisory body that provides counsel to the President of Russia across a broad spectrum of matters.
His political journey continued in 2018 when he was elected as the President of the Russian MMA Union, a position he held until 2021.
Emelianenko’s political affiliation aligns with the United Russia party, the ruling party in Russia, and he is a staunch supporter of President Vladimir Putin.
Emelianenko’s political beliefs are notably conservative. He upholds traditional values and maintains opposition to same-sex marriage. His support for the Russian Orthodox Church is also a prominent aspect of his political stance.
In 2021, Emelianenko was elected to the State Duma, the lower house of the Russian parliament, representing the interests of Belgorod Oblast.
Fedor Emelianenko, a deeply devout Christian, leads a private life, revealing little about his personal affairs to the public. He is married to Oksana Emelianenko, and together they are parents to two daughters.
Emelianenko’s commitment to his family is well-known, and he is recognized for his charitable endeavors. His philanthropic contributions extend to supporting various charitable causes, with a particular focus on organizations aiding children with disabilities.
Beyond his illustrious fighting career, Emelianenko has found success as an entrepreneur, owning several enterprises, including a clothing line and a fitness center.
Within Russia, Emelianenko is held in high regard as a role model, especially for the younger generation. His humility, dedication to family, and unwavering faith have earned him respect.
Diving further into his personal interests, Emelianenko is an enthusiast of the Russian rock band Aria. He finds pleasure in reading books on history and philosophy and exhibits considerable skill in playing chess. Additionally, he has a strong affection for animals.
In Fedor Emelianenko’s filmography:
- **2013:** “The Last Emperor” (documentary)
- **2016:** “Blood and Glory” (documentary)
- **2017:** “Red Notice”
- **2018:** “The Scorpion King: Book of Souls”
- **2019:** “Fighting Beauty”
- **2020:** “The Last Warrior: Root of Evil”
- **2021:** “Champions”
- **2022:** “The Tiger’s Nest”
- “Fedor: The Fighting Life of Fedor Emelianenko” by Josh Gross (2011)
- “Fedor Emelianenko: The Complete History” by Jack Slack (2015)
- “The Last Emperor: The Life and Times of Fedor Emelianenko” by Karim Zidan (2019)
- “Fedor Emelianenko: The Russian Bear” by Alexander Kozlov (2020)
- “Fedor Emelianenko: The Legend of MMA” by Alexey Medvedev (2021)
- A luxury mansion in Stary Oskol, Russia. The mansion is estimated to be worth over $10 million.
- A penthouse apartment in Moscow, Russia. The apartment is estimated to be worth over $5 million.
- A vacation home in Hawaii. The home is estimated to be worth over $2 million.
- A commercial building in Stary Oskol, Russia. The building is estimated to be worth over $1 million.
Fedor Emelianenko’s ethnic background is Russian. He was born in Rubizhne, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union (now part of Ukraine), to Russian parents. His father, Vladimir Alexandrovich Emelianenko, worked as a welder, and his mother, Olga Fedorovna Emelianenko, was a teacher.
When Emelianenko was two years old, his family relocated to Stary Oskol in Belgorod Oblast, Russian SFSR. Here, he grew up in a Russian-speaking environment, and he strongly identifies as Russian.
In a 2011 interview, Emelianenko affirmed, “I am Russian. I was born in Ukraine, but I grew up in Russia. I am proud to be Russian.”
Devout in his Christian faith, Emelianenko has openly shared his religious convictions on multiple occasions, highlighting the central role of faith in his life and the strength it provides.
Fedor Emelianenko Record
Fedor Emelianenko boasts an impressive career record of 40 victories, 7 losses, and 1 no-contest.
His 40 wins break down as follows:
- 16 wins by way of knockout (KO) or technical knockout (TKO).
- 15 victories through submissions.
- 9 wins decided by the judges.
Conversely, he suffered 7 losses:
- 6 by knockout (KO) or technical knockout (TKO).
- 1 via submission.
Fedor Emelianenko Stats
**Fedor Emelianenko’s Career Statistics**
- Total Record: 40 wins, 7 losses, 1 no contest
- Wins by KO/TKO: 16 (40%)
- Wins by submission: 15 (37%)
- Wins by decision: 9 (23%)
- Losses by KO/TKO: 6 (86%)
- Losses by submission: 1 (14%)
- Losses by decision: 0 (0%)
- Average fight duration: 10 minutes and 4 seconds
- Strikes per minute (SLpM): 3.18
- Striking accuracy (Str. Acc.): 51%
- Strikes absorbed per minute (SApM): 1.00
- Striking defense (Str. Def.): 63%
- Average takedowns per fight (TD Avg.): 2.00
- Takedown accuracy (TD Acc.): 63%
- Takedown defense (TD Def.): 82%
**Fedor Emelianenko’s Notable Victories**
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (twice)
- Mark Coleman
- Mirko Cro Cop
- Andrei Arlovski
- Kevin Randleman
- Tim Sylvia
- Kazuyuki Fujita
- Semmy Schilt
**Fedor Emelianenko’s Achievements**
- Pride FC Heavyweight Champion (2003-2007)
- RINGS King of Kings Tournament Champion (2000)
- World Sambo Championships Bronze Medalist (1998)
- Russian Combat Sambo Championships Gold Medalist (1999)
1) What is Fedor Emelianenko age?
The date of birth of Fedor Emelianenko is September 28, 1976. His age as of today, October 21, 2023, is 47.
2) When Fedor Emelianenko next fight?
The mixed martial arts career of Fedor Emelianenko is now over. On February 4, 2023, he faced Ryan Bader in his last fight, which he lost by first-round TKO.
3) When was Fedor Emelianenko last fight?
On February 4, 2023, at Bellator 290, Fedor Emelianenko faced Ryan Bader for the Bellator Heavyweight World Championship. He was knocked out in the opening round via ground and pound.
4) Who is Fedor Emelianenko wife?
Oksana Emelianenko, Fedor Emelianenko’s first wife, is his current wife. In 1999, they were hitched, then they got divorced in 2006. They wed once more in 2014.
Emelianenko and Marina Emelianenko were wed from 2009 until 2013. Vasilisa, their daughter, was born to them.
5) What Is Fedor Emelianenko Height?
Fedor Emelianenko is 6 feet, 0 inches tall, or 1.83 meters.
6) What Is Fedor Emelianenko Weight?
Typically, Fedor Emelianenko weighs approximately 230 pounds (104 kilograms).
7) Why did Fedor never go to UFC?
Contractual disagreements, Loyalty to M-1 Global, Personal reasons.
8) Who has beaten Fedor Emelianenko?
Fedor Emelianenko has faced defeat at the hands of the following opponents throughout his career:
- Tsuyoshi Kohsaka (Defeated by KO/TKO in 2000)
- Fabrício Werdum (Submitted in 2010)
- Antônio Silva (Defeated by KO/TKO in 2011)
- Dan Henderson (Defeated by KO/TKO in 2011)
- Matt Mitrione (Defeated by KO/TKO in 2016)
- Ryan Bader (Defeated by KO/TKO in 2019)
- Ryan Bader (Defeated by TKO in 2023)
9) Was Fedor Emelianenko ever in the UFC?
Fedor Emelianenko did not compete in the UFC. He is regarded as one of the best mixed martial artists of all time, although he has never competed in the biggest MMA promotion in the world.
10) Where Is Fedor Emelianenko From?
Rubizhne, Luhansk Oblast, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union, is where Fedor Emelianenko was born. When he was two years old, his family relocated within the Soviet Union to Stary Oskol, the Russian SFSR’s Belgorod.