What is Kurt Angle Net Worth and Salary?
The former professional heavyweight wrestler Kurt Angle Net Worth $30 million. Kurt Angle is well recognized for his matches in the TNA and WWE. He also took home the gold medal in freestyle wrestling from the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. With almost 20 championships under his belt, including 13 world titles, Angle is regarded as one of the best professional wrestlers in history. People also Search for Cody Rhodes Net Worth.
Kurt Angle Net Worth Growth
|Kurt Angle Net Worth 2023||$30 Million|
|Kurt Angle Net Worth 2022||$28 Million|
|Kurt Angle Net Worth 2021||$25 Million|
|Kurt Angle Net Worth 2020||$22 Million|
|Kurt Angle Net Worth 2019||$19 Million|
|Kurt Angle Net Worth 2018||$10 Million|
Kurt Steven Angle came into this world on December 9, 1968, hailing from the Pittsburgh suburb of Mt. Lebanon, Pennsylvania. As the youngest of five siblings, he grew up in the household of a crane operator. Tragedy struck when Angle’s father met with a fatal construction accident when Kurt was just 16 years old, leaving an indelible mark on the young man’s life. Must Read Steve Austin Net Worth.
Angle’s journey in the world of wrestling commenced at the tender age of seven. He pursued his education at Mt. Lebanon High School, where his remarkable talents shone on the football field as an All-State linebacker and in the wrestling arena, where he clinched the prestigious title of the 1987 Pennsylvania State Wrestling Champion. Upon graduating from high school, Angle continued his wrestling pursuits at Clarion University of Pennsylvania, participating in amateur wrestling. His collegiate career was illustrious, as he secured two NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships and claimed the title of a six-time US National Champion.
In 1995, at the age of 26, Angle ascended to the pinnacle of the wrestling world by clinching the World Wrestling Championships. His success story continued as he achieved a gold medal in freestyle wrestling at the 1996 Summer Olympics held in Atlanta, Georgia. What made this victory even more remarkable was that Angle overcame tremendous adversity, competing and winning with a broken neck, an injury sustained during the quarterfinals of the competition.
Amateur wrestling career
Kurt Angle’s journey through the realm of amateur wrestling is a remarkable testament to his skill and determination:
- 1987: Secures the Pennsylvania State Wrestling Championship
- 1988: Emerges as the World Junior Freestyle Wrestling Champion
- 1990: Triumphs in the NCAA Division I Wrestling Championship
- 1991: Takes the runner-up position at the NCAA Division I Wrestling Championship
- 1992: Regains the NCAA Division I Wrestling Championship
- 1993: Earns the title of US National Wrestling Champion
- 1994: Successfully defends his US National Wrestling Championship
- 1995: Ascends to the summit, claiming the World Wrestling Championship
- 1996: Achieves the pinnacle of success with a gold medal in freestyle wrestling at the Olympic Games
Angle’s amateur wrestling odyssey stands as an awe-inspiring chapter in the annals of the sport. He exemplifies the spirit of a true champion and serves as a wellspring of inspiration for many aspiring athletes.
Professional wrestling career
Kurt Angle’s professional wrestling career boasts a remarkable array of accomplishments, including:
- Holding the prestigious title of 4-time WWE Champion
- A triumphant 1-time World Heavyweight Champion
- A dominant 6-time TNA World Heavyweight Champion
- Securing the 1-time honor of IWGP Heavyweight Champion
- Distinguished as a 1996 Olympic gold medalist in freestyle wrestling
- An esteemed member of the WWE Hall of Fame, earning his induction in 2017
- Likewise, Angle’s legacy is further cemented as a member of the TNA Hall of Fame, where he was inducted in 2013
Kurt Angle is undeniably a legendary figure in the world of professional wrestling, leaving an indelible mark that will resonate through the generations to come.
Professional wrestling style
Kurt Angle’s professional wrestling style and persona can be dissected into various elements:
- **Technical Mastery**: Angle is a virtuoso of technical wrestling. His profound understanding of leverage and body mechanics grants him the ability to exert control over his adversaries, compelling them into submission. He excels in seamlessly stringing together a series of moves, which poses a formidable challenge for his opponents, thwarting their chances of launching any substantial offense.
- **Athletic Prowess**: Regarded as one of the most athletically gifted wrestlers in history, Angle showcases remarkable agility and speed. He effortlessly executes high-risk maneuvers and exhibits nimbleness that enables him to outmaneuver and outpace his rivals. His athleticism grants him a crucial edge, allowing him to stay one step ahead in the ring.
- **Submission Expertise**: Angle’s proficiency in the art of submission wrestling is undeniable. His signature hold, the Angle Lock, stands as a potent submission technique, compelling numerous opponents to tap out. In addition to the Angle Lock, he demonstrates mastery over other submission holds, such as the ankle lock and the crossface.
- **Heel Persona**: Angle’s wrestling persona embodies that of a cocky and arrogant heel. Renowned for his sharp and relentless trash-talking, he excels in getting under the skin of his opponents. What sets Angle apart is his masterful use of psychology; he deploys mind games to gain a psychological advantage over those he faces in the ring, ensuring that his presence is as potent outside the ropes as it is inside them.
Kurt Angle’s presence has been prominent in a multitude of video games spanning several years, encompassing notable titles such as:
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw (2000-2008)
- WWE WrestleMania X8 (2002)
- WWE Road to WrestleMania (2001, 2002, 2005)
- WWE Crush Hour (2003)
- TNA iMPACT! (2008)
- WWE Legends of WrestleMania (2009)
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 (2010)
- WWE ’12 (2011)
- WWE ’13 (2012)
- WWE 2K14 (2013)
- WWE 2K15 (2014)
- WWE 2K16 (2015)
- WWE 2K17 (2016)
- WWE 2K18 (2017)
- WWE 2K19 (2018)
- WWE 2K20 (2019)
- WWE 2K22 (2022)
Kurt Angle Movies
Kurt Angle’s presence extends beyond the wrestling ring, with appearances in both films and television shows throughout the years. His notable contributions include:
- Pain & Gain (2013)
- Warrior (2011)
- The Marine 2 (2009)
- Pro Wrestlers vs Zombies (2014)
- Dylan Dog: Dead of Night (2010)
- End Game (2009)
- Chains (2009)
- River of Darkness (2011)
- Death from Above (2012)
- Drummer for the Mob (2014)
- Sharknado 2: The Second One (2014)
- WWE Smackdown (1999-2006, 2017-2019)
- Emergency! LA (2012)
- WWE Raw (2002-2006, 2017-2019)
- WWE NXT (2017-2019)
- OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes (2017)
- WWE Royal Rumble (2017-2019)
- WrestleMania (2017-2019)
- WWE SummerSlam (2017-2019)
- Chasing Molly (2009)
- Arrested Development (2005)
- That ’70s Show (2003)
- Entourage (2005)
Beyond his illustrious professional wrestling and acting careers, Kurt Angle has ventured into various other domains, showcasing his multifaceted talents:
**Author**: Angle’s literary prowess shines through in his autobiography, “It’s True-It’s True: Kurt Angle’s Remarkable Journey from Gold Medal Olympian to WWE Superstar,” a compelling narrative released in 2006 that soared to the heights of the New York Times bestseller list.
**Entrepreneur**: A savvy entrepreneur, Angle co-owns the professional wrestling promotion, Global Force Wrestling (GFW). Additionally, he takes pride in owning a restaurant in his hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, adding another dimension to his business portfolio.
**Philanthropy**: Angle is deeply committed to philanthropic causes, exemplified by his founding of the Kurt Angle Foundation, a noble endeavor dedicated to offering support to children with disabilities. He also serves as a spokesperson for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, lending his influence to bring joy and hope to those in need.
**Politics**: With an eye on the future, Angle has expressed a keen interest in a potential foray into the realm of politics. In 2016, he contemplated a run for the United States Senate, although he eventually chose a different path.
Kurt Angle’s personal life is a testament to his resilience and multifaceted character:
**Family**: Angle is happily married to Giovanna Yannotti, and their union has brought five children into their lives: Giuliana, Sophia, Nikoletta, Kody, and Kyra. Notably, he is also the father of a son named Joseph from a previous relationship. His dedication to family shines through in his roles as a husband and father.
**Overcoming Challenges**: Angle’s life journey hasn’t been without its hurdles. He’s been candid about his battles with addiction and mental health issues. However, since 2013, he has been on a path to sobriety and has transformed into a vocal advocate for addiction recovery and mental health awareness. His personal experiences have driven him to support others facing similar struggles. He also serves as a spokesperson for the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI).
**Faith**: As a devout Christian, Angle’s faith is an integral part of his life, influencing his perspectives and values.
**Sports Enthusiast**: Beyond the ring and the screen, Angle shares a love for sports, particularly as a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
**Aviation**: In a demonstration of his diverse interests, Angle holds a pilot’s license, showcasing his passion for aviation.
Kurt Angle’s life story is a remarkable blend of triumph over adversity, dedication to family, and advocacy for important causes. His experiences and achievements make him a source of inspiration and a true champion in every facet of his life.
Championships and accomplishments
Kurt Angle stands as one of the most illustrious wrestlers in history, boasting a remarkable collection of championships and achievements across both amateur and professional wrestling.
- Olympic gold medal in freestyle wrestling (1996)
- World Wrestling Championships gold medal (1995)
- NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships gold medal (1990, 1992)
- US National Wrestling Championships gold medal (1993, 1994, 1995)
- Enshrinement in the NCAA Division I Wrestling Hall of Fame (2010)
- Honored in the United World Wrestling Hall of Fame (2017)
**Professional Wrestling Accomplishments:**
- WWE Championship (4 times)
- World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- WWE Intercontinental Championship (1 time)
- WWE European Championship (1 time)
- WWE Hardcore Championship (1 time)
- WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Chris Benoit
- WCW Championship (1 time)
- WCW United States Championship (1 time)
- TNA World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)
- TNA World Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Sting and A.J. Styles
- TNA X Division Championship (1 time)
- Inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame (2013)
- Enshrined in the WWE Hall of Fame (2017)
Kurt Angle’s real estate ventures are a testament to his success as a businessman. Notably, he currently owns “Legend Point,” an expansive 56,000-square-foot residence located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Acquired in 2015 for $29 million, this grand estate boasts 9 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, and is situated on 7.39 acres of pristine land. Beyond its luxurious accommodations, “Legend Point” offers an array of amenities, including a swimming pool, tennis court, and even a golf course.
1) Why did Kurt Angle stop wrestling?
A multitude of factors, including Kurt Angle’s age, health, and desire to spend more time with his family, led to his retirement from professional wrestling in 2019.
2) When did Kurt Angle quit?
2019 saw Kurt Angle retire from professional wrestling.
3) How good was Kurt Angle in the Olympics?
Among the all-time outstanding amateur wrestlers was Kurt Angle.
4) What is Kurt Angle age?
As of right now, Kurt Angle is 54 years old. His birthday is December 9, 1968.
5) Who is Kurt Angle’s current wife?
Giovanna Yannotti Angle is the wife of Kurt Angle as of right now. Giuliana, Sophia, Nikoletta, Kody, and Kyra are their five children together. They were wed on July 22, 2012.
6) How Many Kids Does Kurt Angle Have?
Kurt Angle has six children.
- Giuliana Marie Angle (born 2011)
- Sophia Laine Angle (born 2012)
- Nikoletta Sky Angle (born 2014)
- Kody Angle (born 2006)
- Kyra Angle (born 2004)
- Joseph Angle (born 2000)
7) What is Kurt Angle height?
Kurt Angle is 183 cm, or 6 feet 0 inches, tall.
8) What did Kurt Angle do before WWE?
Kurt Angle had a very successful career as an amateur wrestler before joining WWE in 1998.
9) How many times has Kurt Angle broken neck?
Twice did Kurt Angle break his neck. He participated in the NCAA Wrestling Championships for the first time in 1996.
10) Did Kurt Angle compete in the Olympics?
Kurt Angle did really participate in the Olympics. At the Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia, in 1996, he took home a gold medal in freestyle wrestling.