What is Max Homa Net Worth?
The $5 million figure for Max Homa Net Worth is an estimate. His remarkable PGA Tour career, where he has made more over $20 million in total earnings, has made it possible for him to amass this riches. Homa has also formed successful alliances with illustrious businesses including Titleist, Nike, and Rolex. People Also Liked : Scottie Scheffler Net Worth
Homa has grown to be one of the most well-liked players on the PGA Tour, and his reputation goes beyond just his golfing ability. He is well-known for his engaging humor and frequent participation on social media platforms. Homa, who has more than 500,000 followers on Twitter, is renowned for his amusing and interesting postings.
Homa has a captivating internet persona in addition to his great golfing skills. Six PGA Tour championships, including victories at renowned competitions like the 2021 Genesis Invitational and the 2023 Farmers Insurance Open, are among his notable accomplishments. He also plays for the Ryder Cup squad, enthusiastically representing the United States.
Homa’s net worth is quite likely to keep increasing in the upcoming years, given his young and excellent professional path. His financial fortune is ready for additional growth as he constantly does well in competitions and lands lucrative sponsorship deals..
Max Homa Net Worth Growth
|Max Homa Net Worth 2023||$5.0 Million|
|Max Homa Net Worth 2022||$4.0 Million|
|Max Homa Net Worth 2021||$3.0 Million|
|Max Homa Net Worth 2020||$2.5 Million|
|Max Homa Net Worth 2019||$2.0 Million|
|Max Homa Net Worth 2018||$1.0 Million|
Max Homa, born on November 19, 1990, hails from Burbank, California. He is the offspring of John Homa, who is recognized as an acting teacher, and Bonnie Milstein, primarily a homemaker. Notably, Homa follows the Jewish faith, and he holds his religious beliefs in high regard.
Homa’s journey into the world of golf commenced at an early age. His initiation involved hitting golf balls alongside his father at the local driving range, eventually leading him to enroll in a junior golf program. Homa displayed innate talent in golf from his youth, and he swiftly ascended the ranks of amateur golf.
During his high school years, Homa achieved significant recognition. He garnered four consecutive first-team All-Foothill League selections and clinched the title of the 2009 Foothill League MVP. Moreover, he played a pivotal role in leading his team to victory in the state championship of 2009.
Upon graduating from high school, Homa furthered his academic and golfing pursuits at the University of California, Berkeley, where he secured a golf scholarship. Over the course of four years, Homa represented the California Golden Bears, earning the distinction of being a three-time All-Pac-12 selection. Additionally, he contributed significantly to the Golden Bears’ triumph in the Pac-12 Conference Championship of 2012.
High school and college
Max Homa’s educational and golfing journey began at Valencia High School in Santa Clarita, California. During his time there, he left an indelible mark on the golfing scene by being named a four-time first-team All-Foothill League selection and securing the prestigious title of the 2009 Foothill League MVP. His leadership was instrumental in guiding his team to victory in the state championship in that same year.
Upon completing his high school education, Homa embarked on the next chapter of his life at the University of California, Berkeley, where he was granted a golf scholarship. Over the course of four years, he proudly represented the California Golden Bears and established himself as a prominent figure in collegiate golf. Homa’s contributions to the team were remarkable, contributing significantly to their conquest of the Pac-12 Conference Championship in 2012.
In addition to his team’s accomplishments, Homa also shone as an individual golfer during his college years. In 2013, he clinched the individual NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Championship, a testament to his exceptional skills on the golf course. His prowess did not go unnoticed, as he earned the honor of being named a first-team All-American by the Golf Coaches Association of America.
In 2013, Homa accomplished yet another milestone by graduating from Berkeley with a degree in Consumer Behavior. Shortly after earning his degree, he made the significant decision to turn professional, marking the beginning of his professional golfing career.
Max Homa’s amateur golf journey was marked by remarkable achievements. During his high school years, he made a significant impact by earning the prestigious distinction of being a four-time first-team All-Foothill League selection. Notably, his leadership played a pivotal role in guiding his team to victory in the state championship in the memorable year of 2009.
Upon entering college, Homa continued to shine on the golf course as a member of the California Golden Bears. His talent and dedication were evident as he garnered recognition as a three-time All-Pac-12 selection. In 2012, he contributed significantly to the Golden Bears’ triumphant campaign in clinching the Pac-12 Conference Championship.
Homa’s crowning achievement during his college tenure occurred in 2013 when he secured victory in the individual NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Championship, a testament to his exceptional golfing prowess. Additionally, he reached the quarterfinals of the U.S. Amateur in 2010, further highlighting his skill and competitiveness.
Beyond his accomplishments on the golf course, Homa displayed leadership qualities off the fairways as well. In 2013, he assumed the role of captain for the Golden Bears golf team, demonstrating his ability to inspire and guide his teammates. Furthermore, his commitment to academic excellence was acknowledged when he was named a first-team Academic All-Pac-12 selection.
Max Homa embarked on his professional golfing journey in 2013, marking the commencement of a notable career. He honed his skills on the Web.com Tour for a span of three years, diligently working towards the goal of earning his coveted PGA Tour card, which he successfully achieved in 2016.
In the realm of professional golf, Homa has achieved significant success, securing six remarkable victories on the PGA Tour. Among these wins, the 2023 Wells Fargo Championship stands out as a testament to his unwavering determination and skill on the golf course.
His initial triumph on the PGA Tour transpired at the 2019 Wells Fargo Championship, where he displayed exceptional prowess, clinching the title with a three-stroke lead over Cameron Tringale. This victory marked a pivotal moment in his career, signaling his potential for greatness.
Homa’s second PGA Tour victory occurred at the 2021 Genesis Invitational, where he engaged in a thrilling playoff against Tony Finau and emerged victorious, adding another prestigious title to his name.
- In 2009, he triumphed at the California State Championship.
- In 2010, Homa secured victory at the amateurgolf.com Silicon Valley Amateur.
- In 2011, he emerged as the champion at the prestigious Jones Cup Invitational.
- Homa continued his winning streak in 2012, helping his team clinch the Pac-12 Conference Championship.
- His crowning achievement came in 2013 when he captured the NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Championship, a remarkable feat that marked him as the first California Golden Bear to achieve this honor since 1969.
Adding to his list of accomplishments, Homa proudly represented the United States as a member of the 2013 Walker Cup team, competing against Great Britain and Ireland. The United States team emerged victorious with a resounding 19-7 win.
Max Homa boasts an impressive tally of six professional tournament victories, all of which have been achieved on the prestigious PGA Tour. His notable triumphs include:
- The 2019 Wells Fargo Championship, where he secured his inaugural PGA Tour victory by outperforming Cameron Tringale with a commanding three-stroke lead.
- The 2021 Genesis Invitational, a prestigious tournament that showcased his exceptional skills and competitiveness.
- The 2022 Fortinet Championship, adding another significant title to his growing list of achievements.
- The 2023 Fortinet Championship, reaffirming his prowess on the golf course.
- The 2023 Farmers Insurance Open, a testament to his consistency and ability to excel in high-stakes events.
- The 2023 Wells Fargo Championship, marking a remarkable return to the tournament where he clinched his first PGA Tour victory.
Homa’s solid all-around game and engaging, outgoing personality have not only endeared him to fans but also earned him the status of one of the most beloved players on the PGA Tour. His significant presence on social media further underscores his widespread popularity in the golfing world.
Results in major championships
Max Homa has participated in a total of 11 major championships, with his most notable performance being a remarkable tie for second place at the 2021 PGA Championship. Additionally, he has achieved top-10 finishes in two other major events: the 2022 Masters Tournament and the 2023 U.S. Open.
Here’s a concise summary of Homa’s major championship results:
- **Masters Tournament**: His best showing came in 2022 when he secured a commendable tie for sixth place. Homa has made a total of five appearances at the Masters.
- **PGA Championship**: Homa’s impressive tie for second position in 2021 was the highlight of his three appearances in this major championship.
- **U.S. Open**: In the 2023 U.S. Open, he achieved a notable top-10 finish, ending in a tie for tenth place. This marks his second appearance in the U.S. Open.
- **The Open Championship**: In his sole appearance at The Open Championship in 2023, Homa finished in a respectable tie for twentieth place.
Results in The Players Championship
Max Homa has participated in The Players Championship on four occasions, achieving his best result with a commendable tie for 6th place in the year 2023. Additionally, he has secured top-20 finishes in this prestigious tournament twice, notably in 2021 and 2022.
A concise summary of Homa’s performance history in The Players Championship is as follows:
- In 2023, Homa’s standout performance resulted in a tie for 6th place.
- In 2022, he delivered a solid performance, securing a tie for 13th place.
- In 2021, Homa’s strong showing earned him a tie for 20th place.
- His 2020 appearance saw him narrowly missing the cut.
Results in World Golf Championships
Max Homa has made appearances in five World Golf Championships (WGC) events, showcasing his talent on the international stage. His most notable performance came in the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play in 2023, where he achieved an impressive tie for 5th place. Furthermore, he secured a top-10 finish in another WGC event, specifically the WGC-HSBC Champions in 2022.
Here’s a concise summary of Homa’s results in each World Golf Championship event:
- **WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play**: In 2023, Homa’s standout performance led to a tie for 5th place, showcasing his competitive prowess. This marked his second appearance in the event.
- **WGC-HSBC Champions**: In 2022, he achieved a solid performance, finishing in a respectable tie for 9th place. This event also marked his second appearance.
- **WGC-Mexico Championship**: In his sole appearance in 2023, Homa secured a tie for 34th place in this highly competitive tournament.
- **WGC-Cadillac Championship**: In 2022, Homa faced a missed cut in his debut appearance in this prestigious championship.
U.S. national team appearances
Max Homa has proudly represented the United States on two prominent occasions as a member of U.S. national teams:
- 1. In 2013, he was a vital part of the Walker Cup team, which competed against Great Britain and Ireland. Homa’s contribution was significant, as the United States team emerged victorious with an impressive 19-7 triumph in the Walker Cup.
- 2. In the 2022 Presidents Cup, Homa was chosen to represent the United States once again. His performance in this prestigious event was stellar, winning all four of the matches he participated in. Homa’s exceptional contributions played a crucial role in the United States team’s resounding 17.5-12.5 victory over the International team.
Max Homa’s personal life is marked by his marriage to Lacey Croom, who is a real estate agent and holds licenses as a Real-Estate Appraiser and Realtor in California. Their family expanded with the arrival of their son, Cam, born in October 2022. The Homa family calls Scottsdale, Arizona, their home.
Beyond the golf course, Homa is renowned for his outgoing personality and a delightful sense of humor. His sports allegiance shines through his avid support for the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Lakers.
In addition to his golfing prowess, Homa has ventured into the world of business with remarkable success. He has launched his line of golf apparel and accessories, and his charisma has also found a place in the realm of commercials.
Notably, Homa is a dedicated philanthropist. He has founded the Max Homa Foundation, a platform that champions causes related to children’s education and health initiatives.
Collectively, Max Homa embodies the multifaceted persona of a triumphant golfer, thriving entrepreneur, and benevolent philanthropist. Moreover, his commitment to family life, evident in his role as a devoted husband and father, sets a remarkable example. As a role model for many, Homa’s future is bound to be filled with continued achievements and contributions to the world.
Max Homa’s outstanding career has been adorned with numerous prestigious awards and recognitions:
- In 2013, he claimed the NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Championship medalist title, showcasing his exceptional collegiate golfing prowess.
- That same year, Homa was celebrated as the Pac-12 Conference Player of the Year, further underlining his collegiate achievements.
- Homa’s excellence on the golf course was affirmed when he was named a finalist for the prestigious Ben Hogan Award in 2013, a testament to his exceptional skills and sportsmanship.
- His transition to the professional ranks was marked by his nomination for the PGA Tour Rookie of the Year in 2016, signifying his promising start in the world of professional golf.
- Homa’s contributions to the PGA Tour were acknowledged when he earned the title of PGA Tour All-Star in 2021, highlighting his consistent excellence.
- The pinnacle of recognition came in 2021 when he was honored with the PGA Tour Payne Stewart Award, a prestigious accolade that signifies his commitment to the sport and its values.
- Homa’s status as a top-tier golfer was reaffirmed with his consecutive appearances as a PGA Tour All-Star in 2022 and 2023, reflecting his sustained excellence in the field.
Renowned for his well-rounded game and engaging personality, Max Homa has earned a special place in the hearts of fans and fellow golfers alike on the PGA Tour. With his remarkable achievements and promising future, he is undoubtedly poised to continue receiving accolades and making significant contributions to the world of golf in the years to come.
Max Homa and his wife, Lacey Croom, are the proud owners of a splendid $3.4 million residence nestled in the picturesque landscape of Scottsdale, Arizona. This luxurious abode boasts five generously appointed bedrooms, five elegant bathrooms, and an expansive living space that spans over 5,000 square feet. Their home is further complemented by the inclusion of a refreshing pool, a soothing spa, and an outdoor kitchen, creating an inviting oasis for relaxation and entertainment.
Situated within the prestigious gated community of Estancia, their residence finds itself in the company of celebrities and athletes who also appreciate the allure of this sought-after locale. Within the vicinity, residents are spoiled for choice with access to world-class golf courses, delectable dining options, and convenient shopping centers.
Homa and Croom made this significant investment in 2021, shortly after their marriage, expressing their deep affection for the home and their belief that it provides the ideal environment to nurture their growing family.
1) How old is Max Homa?
Max Homa is 32 yrs Old (November 19, 1990).
2) Who is Max Homa married to?
Lacey Croom, a real estate agent and California-licensed real-estate appraiser and realtor, is married to Max Homa. Their son Cam was born in October 2022, and they were married in November of 2019.
3) What is Max Homa Net Worth?
One of the best golfers in America is Max Homa. His estimated net worth is $5 million.
4) How tall is Max Homa?
Max Homa Height is 6’1”.
5) How many PGA wins does Max Homa have?
In the previous five seasons, he has won six PGA TOUR championships. In California, two of those victories—the Los Angeles (2021 Genesis Invitational) and San Diego (2023 Farmers Insurance Open—came about.
6) What is Max Homa world ranking?
Max Homa is now ranked seventh in the world.
7) How much money does Max Homa make?
Max Homa’s annual remuneration for participating in competitions is around $3.1 million. Max Homa made $2.75 million in August 2022 as a consequence of the Tour Championship. The total lifetime earnings of Max Homa are $27,988,033.
8) Where does Max Homa live now?
Max Homa Live in Scottsdale, Arizona.
9) Where Is Max Homa From ?
Having moved to Scottsdale, Arizona, with his wife Lacey and kid Cam, Homa, who was born in California, currently resides there.
10) Does Max Homa have a baby?
On October 30, 2022, Homa and his wife Lacey welcomed Cam into the world.